Services are not limited to members, but they do receive a discount, provided on the invoice for each service.
- Instructional design and content to help you produce your complete courses.
- Instructional support to faculty so that our syllabus can be customized to fit your discipline-specific needs.
- Learner support to students and professional members through FAQ and email.
- Learner support and practice through the use of the theoretical, interactive pyramid models.
- Estimates for editing services: all types of editing can be estimated from author’s to substantive. Manuscripts can be submitted with the online Authors & Editors form.
- Workshops and seminars using Authors & Editors tools, membership access, and a customized, interactive and hands-on learning experience for participants.
- Private, secure, professional environments to learn and practice professional writing and publishing.